Monday, March 7, 2016

Arrival Dubai.

The flight on Emerites was both luxurious and smooth as silk. Sitting by the window, I did not even feel take off.

After a day and night of flying...we arrived at 8 pm. We are staying in an absolutely insane hotel which is the "tallest in the world".  We are on the 48th floor and it has a soaking tub, touch electronics for everything, and our own valet 24/7.

JT is so excited as a beautiful young woman tried to pick him up in the hotel. It is like a city, it's so large.  He is walking to the bar for a bite to eat and a drink after arrival (fully electronic mini bar charges on the number of minutes door is open, yet has no alcohol). She says" are you going to the bar? Can I come along? I can't go alone and I won't cause you any problems".  He told her when his wife arrived, she would cause the problems.

Off for a busy day tomorrow so I'll try and check in tomorrow night...off to sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment